Greenworks 48V 36cm Lawnmower with Two 24v 2Ah Batteries and Charger
- Reviews (14)
This 48v cordless 36cm lawn mower from Greenworks is the perfect tool to keep your lawn trim and in good shape.
With a 36cm cutting width, 5 position variable cutting height and completely cord-free operation, this machine is great for medium to large sized gardens giving your grass a clean and uniform cut. The cut grass is dealt with thanks to the 2 in 1 mulcher/collector and this mower also runs off of two 24v batteries giving it a long run time so it's ideal for medium to larger sized gardens.
The innovative modular battery system from Greenworks means you can use one battery to power a number of different tools. Convenient, easy to use and no compromise in performance, the cordless range from Greenworks is the perfect addition to any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- 48v battery power – Great for larger mowing jobs, the dual 24v batteries give it a longer run time.
- GreenWorks modular battery system – One battery for mutliple tools; this range of cordless power tools from GreenWorks uses an innovative modular system so multiple tools can be powered using one type of battery. Great for switching from your lawnmower, to a grass trimmer, to the hedge cutter, to a leaf blower.
- Battery included – Included with this machine are two 2Ah rechargeable Lithium-ion battery and charger. These batteries deliver fade-free power with no memory loss after charging and with a quick charge time of just 60 minutes, you'll quickly have power for your cordless power tools.
- Charger included – The charger has been designed specifically for the Greenworks 24v rechargeable batteries, it will give a 2Ah battery a full charge in 60 minutes or 80% in just 25 minutes. A handy built-in LED indicator will tell you when the battery is fully charged and its wall mountable capabilities make it great for quick and convenient access.
- Power: 24v
- Cutting width: 36cm (14 inch)
- 5 cutting heights (25-70mm)
- Folding handles
- Includes 2 x 24v 2Ah battery and charger
- Dimensions: H 102 x W 40 x L 128cm
- 3 year warranty
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.