Hyundai HYM430SP 4-stroke Petrol Lawnmower Self Propelled 139 Cc 42cm Cutting Width
- Reviews (14)
Powered by Hyundai, this ‘no fuss’ rotary lawn mower boasts an impressive 139cc 4-stroke petrol engine. Ideal for medium size gardens this mower has a 42cm cutting width and runs straight on unleaded petrol so no messy mixing. Using a 4-stroke engine also reduces noise and fuel consumption making this a more efficient lawnmower.
You can conveniently choose one of the six cutting heights between 25 and 75mm using the single lever. This lightweight mower is also easy to store and transport thanks to the folding handle.
Additionally, this mower has a large 45L collection bag so you won’t have to repetitively stop and empty during use.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use –With a new contactless ignition system and a foldable handle you can easily start and transport this mower.
- Adjustable – Easily adjust the cutting height between 25 and 75mm to suit your garden.
- Large collection bag – Spend more time mowing and less time emptying.
- Efficient – The 4-stroke engine boasts improved torque and reduced noise/air pollution.
- Push rotary lawnmower
- Petrol powered
- Real wheel drive
- 3hp OHV 4-stroke 139cc engine
- Rear discharge, collection and mulching.
- Free 4 stroke oil included
- Cutting width: 42cm
- Collection bag: 45L
- Cutting heights: 25mm to 75mm
- Weight: 28kg
- Foldable handle
- Colour: Blue
- Warranty: 3 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.