The Igloohome Mortice Lock allows you to store keys safely whilst providing remote authorised access to the Lock by Duration PIN, Time Pin or Preminant Pin codes using the iglooHome App. The igloohome Smart Mortise 2 is manufactured in the best factories in Korea, making it outstanding in quality and jam-packed with smart features you never thought you needed. Integrated with a handle, it's your one-stop solution for your door.
Features and Benefits
- Let's start with smart – No more missing keys or accidental lockouts, gone are the days where you fumble for keys in front of your door; it’s fuss-free living with seamless security. Our locks work without an Internet connection too, increasing its reliability against WiFi hacking. You’ll always have access to your home.
- Flexibility for everyone – Flexible entry modes include PIN codes and unlocking with Bluetooth via your smartphone. RFID tags, stickers and physical backup keys are available too to cater to your preferred mode of access. Guests also do not need an additional app download to receive PIN codes, you can send it via Whatsapp, SMS, Facebook Messenger and more. You call the shots, we’ll roll with it.
- Perfect complement to the modern lifestyle – Grant access to your home even when you’re away. Be it for holidays, work trips, or even just out to run errands, you may have guests to let in at any point of time. Set the duration of PIN codes and Bluetooth keys to give access to your property, and also ensure it’s kept secure after they leave.
- Syncs with Airbnb – If you’re an Airbnb host, you can synchronise your listing calendar with your igloohome account for PIN codes to be automatically created for guests.
- The Smart Mortise 2 comes with 4 modes of access – Bluetooth keys, PIN codes, Physical keys, RFID tags and stickers.
- Access at your fingertips – All igloohome devices work with the igloohome mobile app. You can manage access to your property anytime, anywhere.
- Grant access anytime, anywhere – Via the mobile app, you can send PIN codes and Bluetooth keys from wherever you are. Our unique algoPIN™ technology makes this possible, so you don’t have to be near the Mortise to grant access to those who need it.
- Greater peace of mind – Unlike conventional locks, the igloohome mobile app allows you to track dates and times at which visitors enter your home. Activity logs provides greater visibility for a greater peace of mind.
- Safeguard your home – Choose from One-Time, duration, recurring or permanent PIN codes. Time-sensitive access ensures that your essentials are always kept safe. You can grant access for days, weeks or months - it’s all up to you.
- Convenient not just for you, but everyone – There’s no need for guests to download an app to receive access, simply send PIN codes via your preferred mode of communication - WhatsApp, SMS and more. Our unique algoPIN™ technology makes it possible to give and receive access without the hassle.
- Keypad security lockout – Keypad is disabled after several incorrect PIN code attempts to ensure your property is always secure.
- Auto relock – The Mortise automatically relocks once the door is shut to give you a greater peace of mind.
- Masking security code – Heighten security and throw off onlookers by entering random digits before your actual PIN code.
- Low battery alert – An intuitive audio and LED visual alert will prompt you to change the batteries when it runs low.
- Emergency jumpstart – Easily jumpstart the Mortise with a 9V battery as an emergency measure if batteries are drained.
- Tamper alarm – The Mortise will sound an alarm if it is being pried from the door to alert and deter potential tampering attempts.
- Fire alarm – The Mortise will unlock automatically when its sensors detect high temperatures from inside the property.
- Panic exit system – The Mortise allows for faster exits by simply pulling down on the door handle during emergencies.
- Child & pet safety function – Prevent any accidental unlocks from inside by activating the safety function on the Mortise's handle.
- Passage mode – Turn auto relock off via Bluetooth or the Multi-Function Button for easier access if needed.
- Access Modes (Entry): PIN code, Bluetooth key, RFID tags and stickers, Physical key
- Access Modes (Exit): Handle, Lock/Unlock button
- PIN Types: Permanent, Duration, One-Time, Recurring
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IP64, Giteki
- Bluetooth Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2)
- RFID Type: ISO 14443 Types A & B (13.56 MHz)
- Power Type: 8 AA Alkaline batteries (Recommended batteries)
- Emergency Power: 9V Alkaline battery
- Battery life: Up to 18 months
- Operation temperature: -25°C to 55°C
- IP Rating: IP64 (will withstand light dust and water)
- Door type: Wooden swing door (Left/Right)
- Door thickness: 40mm to 70mm
- Clearance from door edge: >190mm (with handle)
DIMENSIONS, MATERIAL & WEIGHT
- Body: Al, Zinc alloy, ABS
- Net Weight: 3.44 kg
- Front Assembly (W x H x T): 85 x 355 x 68 (mm)
- Back Assembly (W x H x T): 89 x 355 x 71 (mm)
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.