Koolatron Ultra Kool Ice Chest Cooler With Carry Handle - 25 L
- Reviews (2)
Packing for day trips or lunch at work is easy with the Koolatron® Ultra Kool:With its 25L capacity and compact footprint, the Koolatron® Ultra Kool is the perfect cooler for day trippers, picnickers, and festival-goers, or even just a day at the office! Designed for portability, it features a durable handle that locks into place to secure the lid and a convenient divider to organize contents. Advanced insulation and an air-tight seal trap cold air inside for maximum efficiency, so you can keep your favorite drinks cold or safely transport perishable items like yogurt, cheese, milk, and meats.Versatile, eco-friendly convenience you can trust:Proudly Canadian, Koolatron® has been making industry-leading coolers in North America for over 30 years. The Ultra Kool ice chest outperforms leading name-brand competitors in ice-retention tests, keeping ice frozen for up to four days. All you have to do is fill it up with ice and pre-chilled drinks and snacks and youre ready to hit the road!Tips for Best UseFor maximum efficiency, fill with pre-chilled items and ice or ice packs and store out of direct sunlight.Minimize opening and closing and ensure lid is locked on for most effective temperature control.Maximum cold retention depends on surrounding temperature.
- Industry Leading Cold Retention - With its advanced insulation and tightly locking lid, the Ultra Kool has been shown on testing to keep ice frozen for 4 days, a full day longer than name-brand competitors
- 25 L / 26 Quart Travel Cooler - Portable ice chest with a compact footprint and sturdy carry handle holds up to 32 standard 12 oz/355 mL cans and is tall enough to fit upright 2L pop bottles
- Eco Friendly Cooling - Environmentally-friendly insulated cooler is made of food-grade materials to keep your drinks and snacks cool without electricity
- Made in North America - Proudly Canadian, Koolatron® has been making industry-leading coolers in North America for over 30 years
- Dimensions: H:40.0 x W:38.1 x D:29.2 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee:1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Material: Hard-sided Plastic
- Model Number: KIC25
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.