Outsunny 3.4x5.9Ft Walk-in Greenhouse Outdoor Garden Plant Shelter Steel Frame
Whether it's early Spring or late Autumn, you'll be sure to grow plants, vegetables and more to their best - get this greenhouse from Outsunny. It comes with a steel frame for a steady core, with accessories included for extra stability. The plastic coat creates a protective shell, holding in the heat and shielding it from harmful UV rays. The back window allows air in easily, with a zipped front door to enter and leave to access your plants at any time. Simply put up and go.
Features and Benefits
- WALK-IN: Large and fully open design gives you plenty of room to set up how you wish. Allows you to grow plants, vegetables and flowers in any suitable outdoor space. Door for easy access and window for ventilation
- PLASTIC COVER: Protects inside from light rain, mild wind, also creates a barrier between direct sunlight, allowing plants to grow without any interruptions. 10cm overlap to bury in the soil
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Four guy ropes and four ground stakes to pin to the ground for extra stability
- Colour: Green
- Material: Steel, PE
- Overall Dimension: 180L x 100W x 165H cm
- Eaves Height: 100 cm
- Door Size: 105W x 135H cm
- Window Size: 55W x 30H cm
- Self-assembly required
- Item Label: 845-154V01
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.