Outsunny Parasol Base Umbrella Stand W/ Wheels Water And Sand Up To 93Kg Black
Ensure your Cantilever parasol is always held firmly in place with this garden parasol base from Outsunny. Made from strong HDPE plastic, it's a strong and durable piece, fitted with two wheels to roll easily when full. Fills with 72.5kg water, 82.5kg sand, or a 92.5kg water/sand combination to ensure it keeps the umbrella standing steady. Whether it's for the garden, patio - or small café - this will ensure the parasol is kept upright for as long as you need.
Features and Benefits
- FOR CANTILEVER PARASOLS: Our range of impressive outdoor umbrellas, keeps them weighted and standing steady. Suitable for gardens, patios, balconies and other outdoor spaces
- WATER/SAND FILLED: Takes 72.5kg water, 82.5kg sand and 92.5kg water/sand combo - simply fill fully for it to be heavy. Easy to fill and drain, makes it easy to carry around too
- TWO WHEELS: Easy to move around when it's filled up and you don't want to empty it
- Colour: Black
- Material: HDPE
- Overall Dimension: 80L x 60W x 20H cm
- Net Weight: 7.5 kg
- After Filling Weight: 80 kg(Water), 90 kg(Sand), 100 kg(Sand and Water)
- Fits Umbrella Pole: within 6 cm in diameter
- T-shaped cross base is included
- Item Label: 84D-148V01
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.