This over door canopy is a great little addition to your entranceway to protect yourself from the rain as you leave or enter your home. This Lyra door canopy is a tough and durable cover for exactly that.
Made from safe ultra-durable polycarbonate panelling and anti-rust galvanised steel fixings, this awning is a long-lasting and traditionally decorative piece.
The proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system has been specially developed to prevent rain and dew leaks while also being simple to put together. Engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions, this will be a long standing and reslilent addition to the outside of your home.
Features and Benefits
- Roofing panel – Made from a virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panel, the top of this canopy transmits 90% of natural sunlight while also blocking harmful UV rays. It is also resistant against fractures, shattering and discolouring over time.
- Robust frame and fittings – Aluminum frame and galvanized steel ornamental support arms in powder coated grey finish provide the strength and rigidity needed.
- Traditional look – Add a decorative and practical piece to your outdoor space with this Venus door canopy.
- Colour: White
- Polycarbonate panel
- Aluminium and galvanised steel fixtures
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit
- Traditional ornamental design
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- Maintenance free
- Dimensions: H 15.5 x W 135.5 x D 90.5cm
- Covering area: 1.2m2
- Wind resistance: 90km/hr (56ml/hr)
- Snow load: 80kg/m2 (16.4lbs/ft2)
- Light transmission: 80%
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.