PawHut 2-in-1 Foldable Pet Stroller/Carrying Bag - Blue
This uniquely designed PawHut pet stroller is perfect for the pet owner on the go. This stroller also has an interesting design that can be converted into a carrying bag.
Furthermore, small bags and a basket are included which allow you to put your pet supplies, and the easy roll wheels mean it can go anywhere you can.
Please note: Recommended size is no more than Poodle, Bichon and other similar sized pet.
Features and benefits
- 2-in-1 – Can be used as a pet stroller, or a carrying bag separately.
- Ventilated – Top and front mesh windows ensure great ventilation.
- Robust – A solid construction with aluminium frame and 900D Oxford cloth, make this stroller a sturdy house for your little ones.
- Easy to manoeuvre – 1 front universal wheel and 2 rear directional wheels with one brake for complete control and a smooth ride.
- Secure – 2 safety leashes inside to keep your pet securely strapped in.
- Comfortable – A soft cushion is included to provide a comfortable condo for your pets.
- Useful – Equipped with small bags and a basket are included which allow you to put your and your pet supplies.
- Foldable – One-step foldable frame and bag for easy storage and transport.
- Colour: Dark blue
- Material: Aluminium, Oxford Fabric
- Overall Dimension: H100 x W50 x D80cm
- Internal Dimension: H50 x W34 D57cm
- Frame Folded Size: H28 x W49 x D56cm
- Bag Folded Size: H15 x W34 x D58cm
- Basket Size: H16 x W31 x D34cm
- Front/Rear Wheel Size: Dia 6inch
- Recommended Pet Weight: Within 15kg
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.