PawHut 3-Tier Deluxe Cat Activity Tree w/ Scratching Posts and Perch - Royal Blue
- Reviews (1)
Ensure your cats are never left bored again with this blue deluxe activity tree from PawHut.
A four-tier design, it combines a top round perch with cat ears for a cute look, a house on the second top platform below for them to hideaway in and a small platform below, giving them a place to perch upon. Using particle board for a tough and durable core, the frame is covered in soft plush for safety and comfort, whilst the sisal scratching posts allow your cats to keep their claws sharp and in shape. It's finished with The perfect place for them to rest and play all day.
Features and Benefits
- Deluxe design – Multi-level, keeps your cats entertained whilst ensuring they keep active. Great for when they're left alone in the house so they don't feel lonely.
- Multi-feature – Features a top round platform with cute cat ears, a hide-away house below, a small second-level platform, a bottom base and a dangling play ball.
- Scratching posts – Safely allows your cat to sharpen their claws, deterring them away from using your furniture.
- Plush covering – Ensures extra safety, a soft surface which will avoid causing friction against their fur. Can be easily wiped clean.
- Particle board frame – Ensures the tree is stable, durable and non-moisture proof and warping for reliability, with a base to keep it upright.
- Colour: Royal blue
- Materials: Particleboard, sisal, plush
- Dimensions: H104 x L48 x W48cm
- House: 25H x Dia. 30cm
- Second floor: Dia. 30cm
- Third floor: Dia. 48cm
- Base: Dia. 48cm
- Overall Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Condo House Weight Capacity: 4.5kg
- Assembly required
- 6 month supply
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.