PawHut Cat Climbing Activity Tree with Condo - Grey
A heaven for all cats and kittens, you'll love bringing this cat furniture home for them to explore and fall in love.
Over three tiers, this cat climbing tower features a large hideaway house, a top perch, a side sink-in basket, hanging play balls and ladders connecting the platform for easy access. A particle board frame for a sturdy structure, it is covered with soft and comfortable plush, with sisal cat scratching posts to finish keeping their claws sharp and healthy.
Features and Benefits
- Three-tier design – Multi-activity, features a house hut, a top perch platform, a side basket, two dangling play balls and ladders for access between the tiers. Lots for your cats or kittens to do all day long.
- Sturdy and safe – Made of solid particle board to keep the whole cat tower strong and stable, non-toxic and pet friendly. Anti-toppling fittings are included for double security.
- Scratching posts and ladders – Keeps your cat's claws sharp and in shape - also deterring them away from using your furniture.
- Soft plush covering – Comfortable and safe for your cat to use.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Particle Board, Plush, Sisal
- Overall Size: L60 x W49 x H130cm
- Base Board Size : L60 x W48cm
- Upper Condo Size: L41 x W29 x H26cm
- Upper Platform: L34 x W34cm
- Second Platform: L60 x W40cm
- Door Size: L20 x W20cm
- Ladder: W16 x L40cm
- Overall Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Condo House Weight Capacity: 4.5kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Self assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.