PawHut Waterproof Pet Bike Cargo Trailer and Dog Carrier w/ Steel - Black & Red
Drive your pet around in the streets in style with this dog bicycle trailer from PawHut. With a steel frame for a strong and reliable structure, the trailer is made into a spacious design, featuring mesh windows all round the carrier allowing air to circulate properly. Designed with reflectors and a flag for visibility can help aid you by increasing visibility in your night journeys. Included with a zip fastening for easy access you can also adjust safety ropes for increased security. Made from weather resistant Oxford fabric, the body shelters your pet from light rain making this trailer great for using all year round.
Featured with 2 large wheels the PawHUt Waterproof Cargo Bike is designed for a smooth ride on and off road. Suitable for small dogs only the carrier is ideal for those who need assistance getting around outdoors. Maximum weight 30kg.
Features and Benefits
- Pet Bike Carrier - Ideal for getting small dogs and pets who find it hard to walk out and about, easily attaches to your bike.
- Steel Frame - Ensures a strong and reliable structure for reassurance when riding on the roads.
- Spacious - Made from from Oxford fabric with a PU cover for light weather resistance, there is plenty of room for comfort.
- Mesh Windows - Allows air to circulate whilst inside, with zip fastenings for easy access in and out.
- Safe - Reflectors on the outside and a flag for visibility in the dark, a safety rope for security and two smooth-riding wheels that are suitable for on and off-road surfaces.
- Colour: Red & Black
- Material: Steel, Oxford Fabric
- Overall Dimensions: 130L x 73W x 90Hcm
- Cabin Size:78L x 55W x 65Hcm
- Weight Capacity:30kg
- Net Weight:14kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required
- Maximum Weight: 30Kg
- Guarantee: 6 months
Please Note: This product is only suitable for pets
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.