Scheppach Hda14 Silent Air Filtration System 230V
Heavy Duty Air Filter HDA-14 filters hazardous suspended particles up to a size of 1 µm and thus maintains a good and healthy indoor climate in the workplace and the office. The additional pre-filter filters dustas well as finest dust particles and aerosols from the air. The air filter can be applied by a remote control from up to 10 m and can therefore be installed under the ceiling to save space. It has 3 different speeds and comes with a programmable timer function so you can leave the unit to run for a certain period before the device switches off.
- Energy saving 100 W motor
- 740 m3/h air filter performance
- Ultra quiet operation with max. 60 dB(A) noise level and remote control for practical use
- Air filtration system for removing fine dust particles from workshop atmosphere. Ideal for everyday use
- Three different settings adapt to specific workshop environment
- Timer for run-on and automatic switch-off
- Suitable for workspaces up to 400 m2
- Convenient space saving under ceiling mounting
- Dimensions: H:24.7 x W:43.7 x D:51.5 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Guarantee:1 year
- Material: Steel
- Model Number: 5903001901
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.