The Handy 6 Ton Electric Log Splitter with Guard
Consign your hand-axe to history and get through a sizeable woodpile the fast, low-effort way with this seriously powerful 2200w electric log-splitter from The Handy!
The Handy THLS-6G Electric Log-Splitter exerts a merciless six-ton pressure on the subject log - even seasoned hardwoods and gnarly, knotty wood-types won’t stand a chance.
It’s fitted with a 1.8m mains-lead and it combines large transport-wheels with a pull-handle and compact overall dimensions to ensure it will prove easy to manoeuvre and store.
A high-capacity machine, the Handy THLS-6G 6-Ton Electric Log-Splitter is capable of taking logs up to 250mm (10in) in diameter and 520mm (21in) in length.
So as to prevent accidental injury, this model can only be operated with both hands.
This log splitter is fitted with guards for operator safety.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – With 6-ton splitting force, it'll make quick work of even the toughest hardwoods.
- Versatile – Capable of taking logs up to 250mm (10in) in diameter and 520mm (21in) in length.
- 6 Ton splitting force
- 2200 Watt electric motor
- Power: Electric mains
- Cable Length: 1.8 Metre
- Log length capacity between 160 - 520mm (6.2 - 21in)
- Log diameter capacity between 50 - 250mm (2 - 10in)
- Large 30mm diameter hydraulic ram
- Ram Speed (Forward): 3.08cm/s (Retract): 5.29cm/s
- Weight: (NW) 59.0kg - (GW) 63.0kg
- Dimensions: D 41.5 x W 113 x H 65 cm
- Colour: Grey