T-mech Nail & Staple Gun With Additional Battery
The T-Mech 18V Cordless 2 in 1 Nail and Staple has extensive capabilities; nail/staple into plywood, hardboard, cardboard, wardrobe backing, picture frames, fencing, roofing, carpeting and underlay, blinds, fabrics and upholstery, ceiling tiles, plastic sheeting, or general craftwork. No matter what your project is, the T-Mech Nail and Staple Gun wont let you down. Charged by a powerful 18V 2000mAh Li-Ion battery, the Nail and Staple Gun is fully charged in just 50 minutes. From there, fire away at a speed of 60 nails/staples per minute! Choose between Single Fire or smooth and continuous Contact Fire for added speed and ease of use. Built-in Air Impact design and Depth Adjustment gives you dynamic control and precision placement whilst the two-part safety feature protects against misfire or accidental use.
- With 300 x FREE nails and 300 x FREE staples, youll be up and running in no time. The large magazine (which holds up to 100 nails/staples) further reduces downtime, so you can give your project the time it deserves
- Feel the power in your hands with the ergonomic handle and moveable cordless design now!
- Powerful, heavy duty 18V Cordless 2 in 1 Nail and Staple Gun
- Depth Adjust for precision placement
- Single/Contact fire option results in 100 nails/min. firing speed
- Additional 18V battery
- Rapid 50 minute charge and Li-Ion long-lasting battery and charger included
- Voltage: 120-240V / 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: H:28.5 x W:27.4 x D:9.6 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Guarantee:1 year
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: 24421
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.