Zennor 120cm Modern Computer Desk with Bookshelf & Shelves - White
- Reviews (2)
This Zennor computer desk bookshelf combo is an ideal workstation for your home, office, or dorm room. This compact desk helps you minimize distraction in a low-traffic area and focus more on your work. A multi-storage bookcase with shelving and cubby space provides you with ample storage for your books, photos, plants, and more. Durable particle board construction with a laminated finish offers years of reliable use. Best of all, it's easy to assemble and easy to clean with just a damp cloth needed.
Features and Benefits
- Modern Design – The stylish finish creates a clean and minimalist look, while the compact size of this computer desk bookshelf set makes it perfect for dens, home offices, or small homes.
- Plenty of Storage – Includes 4 cubby shelves on one side and a 2-tier shelf on the other side for storing and displaying books, photos, or artwork.
- Large Working Area – Our computer desk bookcase combo features a 120cm table top that offers you a large working surface with space to place your laptop and other accessories.
- Durable Material – Laminated high-quality particle board construction that for long-lasting use.
- Space saving design perfect for a home office, apartment, condo, or college dorm
- Ample working space with a large work surface for a laptop and other accessories
- Solid particle board construction in laminated finish, durable and stable
- A total of 6 shelving and cubby space offers plenty of storage space for books, photos, and more , can be used on either side
- Quick assembly and easy to clean with damp cloth
- Flat Pack: YES
- Material: Particle Board
- Net Weight: 22kg
- Overall Dimension: 120L x 55D x 120H cm
- Table Height: 73cm
- Shelf Size(4-tier side): 52W x 23D x 22 H cm
- Shelf Size(2-tier side): 43W x 23D x 34 H cm
- Max Load: 20kg
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.