The All-in-one bench and Natural Picnic table is perfect for enjoying meals in your garden coming with a contemporary twist on a traditional garden dining feature. Combining polywood and aluminium you have a durable, strong and low maintenance addition to your garden that provides a contemporary modern style to your outdoor space Perfect for garden picnics and more.
Designed with a flexible bench feature The Natural Wembley Picnic Table offers plenty of space for multiple people to sit and relax on with its compact yet perfect shape boasting an attractive effect sure to become a focal point in your outdoor space. The Wembley Picnic Table comes with a 12-month guarantee.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility - The all in one bench and picnic table is ideal for all kinds of situations. An excellent solution that allows multiple people to eat and enjoy outdoor activities whilst offering low maintenance.
- Durability - Designed with plywood the table and bench is durable and reliable requiring little maintenance and easy to clean.
- Easy to set up - The set is easy to assemble and is designed to stay outdoors all year long.
- Dimensions: D:170cm x L:200cm x H:76cm
- Material: Aluminium & Polywood
- Colour: Natural
- Weight: 46kg
- Easy to assemble
- Durable & Reliable
- Easy to clean
- 12 Month Guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.