McCulloch 46cm (18") Petrol Chainsaw
- Reviews (1)
The perfect tool for a garden clearing job, this petrol chainsaw from McCulloch is a great addition to any garden tool collection.
Ideal for frequent use this 50cc petrol powered chainsaw has an power output of 2.1kW and weighs in at just 5.9kg. It is equipped with a manual side chain tensioner Soft Start, combined controls, Oxy Power, easy access air filter cover, soft grip handles and a full anti-vibration system.
Features and Benefits
- CCS long-life air filter system – With the innovative CCS air filter system, the chainsaw can be used longer with less air filter service. By the use of centrifugal cleaning, the intake air is pre-cleaned and larger particles are ejected before reaching the main air filter.
- OxyPower – With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power to shape nature, without hurting it. This technology offers a better fuel efficiency, meaning more power but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption.
- Combined controls – All start and stop controls are integrated in one, this allows easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Soft Start – This system makes it easier to start your McCulloch chainsaw by reducing the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
- 46cm (18 inch) bar & chain
- Engine: 50cc 'Oxy Power' 2 stroke
- Soft start
- Safety chain brake
- CCS long life filter system
- Easy access air filter
- Integrated combi tool
- Automatic chain lubrication
- Chain speed at max power: 17.3 m/s
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Oil tank volume: 0.295L
- Dimensions: H 27 x W 23 x L 86.4cm
- Weight (excluding cutting equipment): 5.9kg
- 12 month warranty