Draper D20 20V Pruning Saw - Bare
- Reviews (1)
An ultra-compact and powerful pruning saw that utilises D20 multi-tool battery technology. Despite its lightweight and compact design it still delivers fast and powerful cutting, and thanks to the impressive D20 lithium-ion battery technology it cuts up to 60mm diameter of wood and even 3mm of metal, making it ideal for cutting through nails holding fence panels together.
Batteries and chargers are available separately.
Features and Benefits
- Single branch holder grip – The cleverly designed detachable ‘A-Grip’ makes it easier to cut the branches single-handedly offering a point of contact without having you use your other hand.
- Rechargeable – Stay wire-free without a power compromise thanks to the D20 20V Li-ion which lasts between 30-190 cuts per charge depending on branch size.
- Comfortable – The Ergonomic handle and lightweight design gives you a comfortable working machine, ideal for frequent use or those longer garden jobs.
- D20 multi-tool battery system
- Fitted with a branch holder A-grip
- Safety switch for more confident operation
- Battery: D20 20V Li-ion
- Battery and charger not included: sold separately
- Max cutting length: 130mm
- No-load speed: 0-2200rpm
- Weight (bare tool): 1.44kg
- Dimensions: D 16.8 x W 82 x H 43.8 cm
- Colour: Green
- Pruning Saw
- 1 x 150mm 7tpi blade
- 1 x 150mm 19tpi blade
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.